1st Transnational Project Meeting
|Rua Augusta Arch, Downtown Lisbon (wikipedia)|
The first Transnational Project Meeting was held in Lisbon, Portugal, in the midle of November/2016.
Thursday, 17th November
- Partners contract signature and welcome speech by Fundacao Sain Management;
- Self-presentation of partners and other participants in the meeting;
- Project general arrangements:
- Attendance list
- Budget, time sheets
- Webpage and project logo.
- Roles and responsibilities - groups constitution and leaders:
- General Management
- Website/Leaflet and Posters
- Dissemination/Communication – (article for ICEVI*)
- Quality – intervention by External Evaluator
- Project bodies by Intellectual Output – establishing working groups, leaders and working methodology;
- Settlement of dates for other transnational meetings;
- Dates and other arrangements about Reports.
- Shared views on the subjects of training courses – establishing a common ground;
- Presentations about observations in each country:
- Orientation and mobility;
- Soft skills;
- Other subjects…
Friday, 18th November
- Training with iPortal platform;
- Establishing goals and agenda for next meeting in Angers.